Saturday, August 27, 2016

8/27/16: Better Pasta

109 Days until Costa Rica!

Today was another date day with Adam and the last one before school starts. I felt a little bit sad, but not so much because we're seeing each other on Monday after my classes are over heheh. We spent the first couple hours sleeping and then we watched a few episodes of Jane the Virgin before going to lunch. We went to a nearby Mexican restaurant and I got chicken taquitos with tortilla soup and a salad and it was mostly good except for the fact that the salad was literally a pile of shredded iceberg lettuce with a little bit of shredded cheese and tomatoes. Still, the whole meal tasted really good and was low in calories!

The rest of the day we relaxed and binge watched Jane the Virgin while Adam played WoW and I played Ace Attorney and it was pretty nice. We took Buddy out for a walk and took him to Adam's old middle school's big field. It was so cute watching Buddy run around! We chased him and let him wander around for a while and then went back home.

One of the highlights was that we got take out from Scardino's for dinner and even just their marinara pasta and pepperoni pizza tasted so amazing! I was a little tired of the sauce I was making this week (even though I made it taste really good yesterday), so higher quality pasta made my night. That+pizza+Jane the Virgin+Adam made for such a nice night~

Then we had "fun times" after dinner and then watched Spongebob clips until I had to go home lol. Most of the clips made us laugh really hard and now I wanna rewatch all the old school episodes. The date day was really fast but still really nice!

Monday is coming up and I've decided to go to school at 8 for guaranteed parking. I'm probably going to have to do this for two weeks because of the start of the school year. It'll give me time to study in the morning but I don't want to wake up that early, especially when my class doesn't start until 11... Either way I'm not too nervous about it. I'm a little excited, even.

Three Things I'm Grateful For:

  1. Watching Jane the Virgin with Adam 
  2. All the pasta I got to eat this week 
  3. Playing with Buddy out in the field 

No comments:

Post a Comment