Sunday, August 28, 2016

8/28/16: Getting Ready for School

108 days until Costa Rica!

Pretty normal Sunday today. I was pretty productive and finished folding clothes and put in a new load of laundry. Then I got my bag ready for tomorrow, filled it with notebooks, folder and paper. Afterwards I went for a brisk 45 minute walk around the neighborhood to get some exercise and steps. I ran into Sam while walking and chatted with her for a bit. I don't know why but talking to her sometimes is awkward, but it's always super nice to see her. She's always very sweet and kind~

For lunch today, my family took us to a barbecue restaurant called Dickey's and there I had 4 ounces of marinated chicken and a cup of Caesar salad and potato salad. I had some calories left over, so I ate a little bit of the free vanilla soft serve they had. For dinner, I had some pork, half a cup of green papayas, some oysters, and some watermelon cubes for dessert. 30 minutes after dinner, I went for a 5 minute run to get my goal of over 6k steps and it felt really good! I ended up having 300 calories leftover, so I ate two chocolate chip cookies as a treat. Pretty good meals today! Not sure what to have for lunch and dinner tomorrow, though. I think I'll make a toasted bagel sandwich and bring a protein bar and edamame chips to school. For dinner, hopefully Adam's leftover burrito from Mex Riv is still there and I can eat that. I'll bring salad and Coco Ichibanya dressing too. Maybe I'll have time to make dumplings if I do my make up in the car.

I'm feeling excited for school tomorrow, actually. I'm not excited that I have to get to school at 8 just to get parking, but I'm excited to be productive and have work to do again. Tomorrow is political science and multi-variable calculus, so it should be easy. I think I have a friend in calculus, but not so sure about poli sci! Still, I heard the professor is hot so I'm kind of excited.

Three things I'm grateful for today:

  1. Ace Attorney music
  2. Peaceful walks
  3. Old Spongebob episodes

No comments:

Post a Comment