Friday, September 16, 2016

9/16/16: Gratitude and Growth

89 days until Costa Rica!

I had a really normal-ish day today. Most exciting thing that happened was that I went to my gynecologist's office for a prescription refill and their new office was so beautiful! It made me kinda butter when I went back to work though because our office is super small and bland. Other than that, I learned a lot about my vagina and pap smears, and I'm glad I did because no one in my life ever really sat me down and talked about these important things with me.

Work was crazy as usual, but I'm used to it by now and my kind(er) coworkers were there. I felt more relaxed and productive when I was done, but still pretty tired so I haven't done any school work since I got home. I kind of regret it since I have a lot to do still, but I have tomorrow afternoon free, so I'm promising myself that I'll do a lot then!

Emotionally, I've been pretty good. I've been busy and wanting to spend time by myself today, so I didn't have space in my head for negative vibes. I started missing Adam a little, but that should be normal of course! We got to talk on the phone though and have a really nice conversation, so it doesn't feel like he's disappeared from my life. I'd definitely feel upset/sad if I had to go through another whole day without talking to him again. I'm really happy our communication is good still and tomorrow we're watching Steven Universe together through rabb.it! I'm not feeling nearly as upset about being apart from him as I was when he was in Japan in 2015. This really shows how much I've been growing as a person and I'm so so so proud of myself of coming this far. Of course, I might feel worse later in the week when the number of days that I go without seeing Adam grows, but that'll force me to become more independent because I won't benefit from moping around. Either way, I'm still going to end up benefitting from this all. I'm working on a playlist for him right now~. I hope he likes it!

I'm also feeling really good because my best friends and I spent some time in our group chat telling each other how much we love each other and it made me feel oh so warm~. I'm also telling Nina everyday how much I love her lol I'm so lucky to have such precious friendships in my life.

Tomorrow I have most of the day free... I hope I can force myself to be productive...

Three things I'm grateful for:
  1. Ace Attorney 6 
  2. My dinner of pad see ew tasted so good!
  3. Watching Filipino dramas with my mom

No comments:

Post a Comment