Monday, September 5, 2016

9/5/16: Labor Date Day

100 days until Costa Rica! 

So excited for that! Also represents the number of days I have left in fall semester, lol.

Today I had another date day with Adam because I have the day off from school (thank god). It was a normal lazy date day; I went to his house at 10 and we watched a couple episodes of Breaking Bad while he played Hearthstone and I played Love Live. That show is soooo crazy lol. Then around 12:30, we went to Original Pancake House to see if we could eat there for lunch, but the wait was too long so we bought some groceries to make hot dogs instead. Adam made them taste really delicious~. We watched Breaking Bad while we ate and then afterwards, cuddled and stuff in bed until I left at 8.

While we were relaxing, we talked a little about how Adam is moving to UCLA next week. I told him I was fine, and he seems to be good about it too, he just wanted to see how I was feeling. The only thing that made me nervous was that he wasn't sure if he was going to be coming home on the 24th, which would have been the first time I would see him after he moves in on the 15th. Obviously I'm worried because I want to know when I'm going to be seeing him next so I have something to look forward to during my week. But he's not sure if he'll be able to come home since his class schedule isn't 100% finalized and he's not sure if he'll have work or studying to do over the weekend. Along with classes, he's planning on learning how to play piano and studying Japanese. It makes me really nervous knowing that I can't plan the days we'll see each other, like, a WEEK ahead, but I told him how important that was to me and he said that he would definitely tell me ahead of time, earliest on a Thursday. I'm trying to look at the positives of this and seeing this as an opportunity to have more time to be productive in my work and me becoming more independent. I can't help but feel sad though that I only have less than 2 weeks of regularly scheduled dates with him... But, he's confident that our relationship will stay strong so I have to do my best to believe so too.

Health wise, today's foods weren't too great.
Breakfast - 3 taquitos
Lunch - 2 beef hot dogs with Frito twists (I ate pretty late at like 2:30)
Dinner - Pancit canton because I ended up not eating dinner until I came home

I didn't exercise today either, which sucks but I'm going to go on a run tomorrow after I come home from school.

For the rest of the night, I'm going to do some readings and get ready for school tomorrow. I really don't want to wake up so early just for parking if my class starts at 11! Desperate times :-(

Three things I'm grateful for today:

  1. Buddy Buddy Buddy
  2. Finishing physics homework early and now i'm not worrying about it~!
  3. Green tea

No comments:

Post a Comment