Monday, January 9, 2017

1/9/17

I felt quite productive for the first half of today:
started my bujo sort of, made it through work without watching any videos, got gas, outlined my textbook.
During the day I kind of thirsted for more attention because posibabe was answering questions from a post and Jess also got a lot of likes for that same post. I tweeted that pic too because I wanted to see how many people wanted to know my opinion of them and... I took it down after an hour because no one liked it. Then I posted a pic of my notes on my studyblr and so for it's only gotten 4 notes. I felt lame after that, but I can't! It doesn't matter if I don't get a lot of likes on social media because that stuff is superficial.
Anyways, I think I might have felt attention-seeking too because I got bored from studying. I'm still recovering from vacation mode and interacting with people all day. It's important to get time to myself.
On the brighter side, all my close friends talked to me today, I helped Erica with chemistry, and I had a really nice call with Adam tonight! Tomorrow I'll definitely make way more progress on my bullet journal and textbook outline.

No comments:

Post a Comment